Tuesday, 01 December 2009 15:44
The Intuit Developer Network Advisory Council (IDNAC) was first formed in 2003 and is an independent organization outside the official Intuit structures. We are a self-formed and self-supporting group of volunteer QuickBooks Integrated Application Developers and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who have formed this group and, therefore, this website; with the express purpose of bringing together QuickBooks Developers, Advisors, and Users in an effort to provide better solutions for all concerned parties in an educational manner.
We are a group of dedicated individuals who believe that QuickBooks Developers, ProAdvisors, and End-Users should have a means of communication and interaction.
The mission of the IDNAC is to:
- Act as an advocate for Intuit Developer Network (IDN) members
- Promote effective communications between IDN members
- Encourage and propose new marketing initiatives with the IDN and among Developers
- Promote effective communications between IDN and all Intuit Business Groups
- Provide educational and training resources to IDN members, ProAdvisors, and QuickBooks Users
One of the main goals of the IDNAC is to act as a liaison between the Developer Community and the ProAdvisor and QuickBooks User Communities in an educational and informal community atmosphere.
Our objectives include:
- Create an open line of communication and provide a friendly environment in which to learn
- Improve the understanding of the ProAdvisor, CPA, and User needs
- Provide and promote education to the Developer, ProAdvisor/CPA, User communities
- Relay information regarding specific events and/or issues
- Develop and promote activities that are mutually beneficial to all community members.
History of the IDNAC
In 2003, IDNAC consisted of 17 members with 7 of these members being elected to perform duties on the Board of Directors of idnac.org. The initial funds to cover the costs of hosting this site and the formation of an educational non-profit, all came from these members.
In October 2009, there was some interest in relaunching the IDNAC site and the newsletter - with a number of committed volunteers to build a community focused on all things QuickBooks but this time open it up to QuickBooks End Users as well.
Last Updated on Friday, 19 February 2010 15:50